Zonability is designed to help property owners or potential buyers get a jump start on assessing the highest and best use for that location. This is information not readily available but through our patented technology, we're able to serve very specifics data at the parcel level to be used in the context of an initial evaluation. This is not something you can "google and get."
Zonability gives you the power to:
- Envision more than the obvious potential use.
- Learn if the lot is already built out to a maximium.
- Find out use, size and height potential for next door or nearby.
How do I get Zonability?
You can request a Zonability Report. Just send us the address. A complete list of currently available cities can be found here.
As Recently Seen or Heard
BisNow May 2016
Video April 2016
Where is Zonability based?
Beyond Value, Inc. (Zonability)
1704 E. 5th Street, #105
Austin, TX 78702
Zonability crunches thousands of data points to build a snapshot that is detailed but not a complete analysis and should not be used as a substitute for a feasibilitiy study or direct research. Each report has disclaimers that are important to read. We also provide self-help right here for those wanting to reaserach more on their own.
Now that you have a Zonability report, be sure to:
- Verify there is no deed restriction or developer's agreement on the property? Even if you don't think one could exist, it is important to check. Zonability has a section in its report that includes ordering from your local title company and restrictions which would include deeds or CC&Rs are listed.
- Study the FEMA and local watershed map? Properties in a flood zone require different approvals and costs to build are generally higher, options for the type of uses are also, many times, lower.
FEMA flood map look up
- Verify there are no protected trees or species on the property? Trees can make a lot unbuildable due to the cost of mitgation.
- Review or contact the local neighborhood association?
There are hundreds of these so we don't post links but we can offer the following internet search tactic: search by the name of the plan as shown by Zonability and add the city name.